Friday, June 6, 2008

It's Been Some Time




Sorry I havn't updated in forever. My life has been boring. I decided to post some pictures of where I go to school and live for 9 months out of the year. Also, I'll be going to Florida for a few days which will be relaxing. I don't leave for about another week. I'll blog before then. It is going to be 95 and humid today. I am already sweating thinking about it. Speaking of sweating, I've been working out like crazy. I'm trying to get in better shape so I can start picking up people, haha. And because I want to.

2 comments:

Genius said...

Hi!!! thanks for your comments, =), you're always welcome, enjoy your days in Florida, take care! blessings....

<3 Sierra said...

It looks pretty! Have fun in Florida....I've never been there before either.